The best insurance option for Medical Industry
Whether a dentist, chiropractor, or other professional in the medical industry, you need an insurance policy that is tailored for your specific needs. You work hard to grow and keep your practice busy. Now you need to make sure your practice is protected also. With a customized insurance plan from Troy Greenway Insurance, your practice will be covered.
We specialize in General Liability, Business Personal Property, Electronic Data, and Business Auto Insurance. Our experts will make sure your business has the right coverage in the right areas, at the right time. Call us today for the a free insurance assessment and quote.
Why do you need Medical Insurance?
Just as your patients need medical insurance to take care of any curveball life throws them, your practice needs to be covered in the event that something unexpected is thrown your way. Sometimes things do not go as planned. Core medical business insurance coverage can protect your practice against lawsuits, property theft, and interruptions to your business that will slow you down or unexpectedly shut down your practice. Troy Greenway Insurance is here to provide you with the coverage you need.
Why choose us?
• Protecting your practice is our #1 priority.
• You need a medical business insurance company with the experience, integrity, and dedication to fit your specific needs.
• With over 20 years experience, the plans we recommend will put your business on a solid foundation.
Medical Business Insurance to fit your strategy.
We have the experience to make sure your practice is covered with the right insurance plan. In the medical industry, there is no one size fits all plan. We evaluate each practice, including their needs and risks, and recommend a plan that fits into their budget.
• General Liability Insurance – This type of coverage will protect you from injury claims that may arise when patients are on your premises. Coverage to protect you against things like slip and falls.
• Business Auto Insurance – Commercial and business auto policies are needed to cover vehicle and personal injuries when accidents occur related to work.
• Business Personal Property – Affordable protection for computers, monitors, equipment and TV’s that may have been damaged or stolen in an incident.
• Accounts Receivable Protection – Cover the cost of collecting payments and re-establishing records in case of loss or damage.
• Data Compromise – Providing you case management, legal support, and credit monitoring in case there is a breach in your data files resulting in theft or loss.
Get your FREE evaluation today
Get a FREE assessment on an insurance plan that fits your business.