The best insurance option for Legal Industry
It’s important that you offer your clients sound legal advice. Attorneys and those in the legal industry have built the reputation on navigating complex situations and scenarios in which one wrong move can be crucial error. Troy Greenway Insurance specializes in legal insurance, providing attorneys, and those in the legal industry, sound advice and recommendations. This is the foundation to serving your clients while staying protected and having the coverage you need to protect your practice. We can help guide and provide you with the insurance options you need to keep a solid foundation for your practice. Call us today for the solution to your insurance coverage needs.
Why do you need Legal Industry Insurance?
There can be many issues that attorneys and those in the legal industry face today. Things do not always go as planned and it is important to protect your practice with property, liability, and auto coverage from Troy Greenway insurance. A break in at your office, a wrongful termination lawsuit, or an auto accident by an employee can all result in loss and a negative impact on your business. Our advice is to make sure you are protected when you encounter some of the issue that you may face. With an insurance policy especially tailored for the Legal Industry, we will have you covered.
- Protecting your practice is our #1 priority.
- You need a legal industry specialist that is backed by experience, professionalism, and a dedication to your company.
- With over 20 years experience in the insurance and financial industries, you can rest assured that your practice is on a solid foundation.
Legal Industry Insurance to fit your strategy
We have the experience to make sure you are covered with the right insurance plan. There is no one size fits all plan. We take into consideration each practice focus to understand your risks and develop in insurance plan to fit your needs. Some of our options include:
- General Liability Insurance – This type of coverage will protect you from most claims that may arise at your office or premise. From an injury in the office to wrongful termination to data loss or theft, you will be covered.
- Business Auto Insurance – Protecting your practice in case an employee gets into an auto accident during a work-related task. Also covers vehicle damage that may occur to company vehicles.
- Damage to Property – Affordable protection for computers and documents may be damaged or destroyed. From an office break-in to water damage, many things can cause costly damage, we make sure you are protected.
- Accounts Receivable Protection – We will cover you in the event that billing records are destroyed. This insurance can help in covering the cost of collecting payments and the cost of reestablishing accounts.
- Business Inco – Insurance to cover any loss of income due to damage of your practice and the inability to operate.
Get your FREE evaluation today
Get a FREE assessment on which insurance fits better with your needs by
understanding the core of your business.