The Best Insurance Option for Contractors.
No single small business insurance policy can cover all the risks that a business may face today. This especially holds true for contractors. Troy Greenway Insurance specializes in business insurance and provides contractors the security they need. We provide contractors coverage that is vital to doing business today. We specialize in general liability insurance, commercial auto coverage, and equipment insurance. We can help clear the clutter and provide quality coverage at an affordable price. Call us today for the solution to your coverage needs.
Why do you need Contractors Insurance?
A contractor today can face many different issues. The reality is life happens, and sometimes things do not go planned. An accident on a job site, at your place of business, or in a company vehicle can result in injury or property damage, potentially leading to a lawsuit against your business.
The best advice we can give is to make sure you are protected when things turn in the wrong direction, with a commercial insurance policy that keeps your business covered.
- Protecting your business is our #1 priority.
- You need a contractor insurance company that is backed by experience, professionalism, and a dedication to your company.
- With over 20 years experience in the insurance and financial industries, you can rest assured that your business is on a solid foundation.
Contractor Insurance to fit your strategy.
We have the experience to make sure you are covered with the right insurance plan. For contractors, there is no one size fits all plan. We take into consideration each company’s unique needs and requirements when recommending insurance coverage.
- General Liability Insurance – This type of coverage will protect you from most claims that may arise during day to day activities. This blanket coverage would protect you from accidents that arise in the office or on the job site.
- Business Auto Insurance – Commercial and business auto policies are needed to cover all vehicles used for business purposes.
- Damage to Property – Affordable protection for tools, equipment, inventory, and products that are used on the job site or in transit.
- Equipment Theft – Replace valuable tools and equipment if they are stolen on the site, or out of your shop.
- Builders Risk (C.O.C.) – Insurance to cover any physical damage of property that is under construction. Most lenders will require it before financing.
Get your FREE evaluation today
Get a FREE assessment on an insurance plan that fits your business.